Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Red Heart Fashion Soft is still the same soft premium acrylic yarn you already love, but it's lighter! This yarn is known for its extreme softness and amazing drape. A special spinning process results in a silky feel, which is why it's so stinkin' soft.
Fashion Soft is considered a light yarn whereas Red Heart Soft is considered a worsted weight yarn. The fiber used is still 100% acrylic and comes in a 385 yard skein. You can machine wash and dry your projects, but make sure you check out the back of the label for instructions on how to properly care for your items.
Available in just a few select colors, you'll easily be able to mix and match to create a perfectly variegated item. With simple colors like Black, Cream and Grey Heather you can come up with a neutral knit scarf to give to anyone or keep for yourself. Caribbean, Artichoke and Lavender are great colors to use if you're looking for something vibrant and bold.
If you're unsure of what you can knit with Fashion Soft, the possibilities truly are endless. You can start with small projects like accessories or baby items and then work your way up to bigger things like knit sweaters and home decor. You will be the envy of all your friends when they see you sporting a new knit shawl in this shiny, soft yarn. This yarn really is so soft to the touch that you'll want to wrap yourself in it all day long. The only complaint you will have about this yarn is that you'll want it to come in larger skeins!
Use Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn to make this Around Town Crochet Ruana!
Read NextThe Meow Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- The Meow Collection
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters