Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn is the perfect yarn choice to use for showing school spirit and cheering on your favorite college team. This two color auto-striping yarn is currently available in 16 different color combinations. It's worsted weight, which means it's machine washable and easy to care for.
You don't have to be in college to appreciate this yarn. Projects made with this yarn make great gifts for both high school and college graduates. Make someone a college-themed crochet afghan for the dorm room, a crocheted scarf for the football games, or a striped beanie to wear during the winter. If you or someone you know is especially fond of their alma mater, anything made using your old college colors is an excellent gift for people of all ages, including men! Crochet patterns in your school's college colors are always a great way to remember fond college memories. Go Team!
Shop for this Red Heart yarn and more at CutRateCrafts today!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Burly Spun Yarn Review
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Deborah Norville Birchwood Crochet Hook Review
- Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 Yarn Review
- Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn
- Red Heart Vivid Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- Drawstring Gift Bag
- Floral Granny Cowl
- Amazing Grace Lucky Green Shawl
- Whispering Pines Scarf
- Hooded Cabled Cape
- Sandals using Flip Flop Soles
- Stuff and Spill Picnic Basket
- Crochet Water Balloons
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Crochet Boot Cuffs