Red Heart Cordial Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Cordial Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart
Red Heart's Cordial yarn is not your typical bulky weight yarn; it's actually a braided cord and works exceptionally well for crochet jewelry, bag patterns, kids crafts, and more. It is similar to paracord, which we've all seen used in various crochet patterns before, such as bracelets, keychains, and crochet coasters. In addition, I could also see Cordial working really well for a small crochet rug; you could even use a small amount of this yarn to add a crochet border to your latest crochet afghan pattern.
The Cordial yarn collection includes seven different fun colors: All-Star, Cheerful, Greyscale, Jazzy, Natural, Neon, and Sprout. Although I absolutely love the color options available, it would be nice to see a few more solid color options, as well. The Greyscale and Natural color options are my personal favorites because I tend to be attracted to more neutral, earth-toned colors and I think it would be easier to match with my home decor. All-Star (shown here) is fun because it includes red, white, and blue; it's the perfect color choice for 4th of July crochet patterns. Use this color scheme for working up some festive crochet coasters for the holiday!
Cordial is a 100% polyester bulky weight yarn that uses a 6.5 mm crochet hook size (K-10.5). Items made using Cordial can be machine washed on a warm, gentle cycle and tumble dry low.
Check out some free crochet patterns below that can be made using Cordial yarn, and leave a comment below with what type of project you would use this unique yarn for! Plus, don't miss our video review below, as well, which includes a super fast, 60-second tutorial on how to make a nifty keychain using this yarn.
Plus, check out a video below of Red Heart Cordial Yarn, and learn how to make a super quick keychain!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters