Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Medley Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Medley yarn is a bulky weight yarn that is super easy to work with. It comes in 7 different variegated colors Eclectic, Energy, Garden, Sandy, Stained Glass, Urban, and Volcano. The variegated color of this particular 2-ply yarn creates a beautiful, multicolored crochet design without any effort on your part. Each ply is dyed separately and then twisted together for a true "medley" of colors. The nice thing about variegated yarn is that you're able to create multicolored crochet designs without worrying about how to change colors in crochet.
Because this is a bulky weight yarn, your crochet projects won't take you long at all to work up; bulky patterns generally can be finished faster than if you were working with a thinner yarn such as worsted or crochet thread. Bulky patterns are nice and cozy to wear any time of the year, but they are especially ideal for the cold winter months.
Made in the United States, this all-American yarn is great option for quick crochet patterns such as crocheted scarves, boot cuffs, beanies, and more. Like all Red Heart yarn, each skein comes with a free crochet pattern included on the label, which is always a nice treat.
Caring for items made with Medley yarn is easy; machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and tumble dry low. Like most yarn, do not bleach, and do not iron.
Red Heart Medley yarn in Energy is used to work up the Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet