Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Running through your favorite dish scrubber is heartbreaking. It was the perfect weight and thickness, and it was the only one that got all of the grime off after a big dinner. Don't bother trying to replicate it, but instead work up one of your own design! Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is the perfect texture, and a worsted weight yarn like this can withstand plenty of hard scrubbing and grease.
By making your own dishcloths, you can cut back on costs, and get the design and colors you really want. This yarn is more versatile than you would think, and I love to use it to work up shower scrubbies as well as dish scrubs. This yarn is great at exfoliating, so if you use a washcloth made with Scrubby Yarn on your face, you will be shocked at the results. A Clairsonic can run you over one hundred dollars, while this yarn will only cost a few bucks! Your whole family will love these scrubbies, so try making them in everyone's favorite colors, or, better yet, their favorite animals. Nothing says "bath time" like a fun, animal-shaped washcloth.
Since you will be using these scrubbies over and over again, you may be worried about bacteria build up. However, this yarn is machine washable, and because it is 100% polyester, it will dry quickly afterward. This eliminates the need for a dryer, which could ruin the shape of your scrubby, and also prevents any molding that could happen if it were left out while wet. Perfect for so many different projects, Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is a great addition to your stash of skeins.
Make the Crochet Flower Dish Scrubbers with this yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Zpagetti Yarn
- Everything Mary Yarn Tote
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
- Anamika Silk Cloud Silk Yarn
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet