Ancient Arts Folk Art Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Meow Collection and the Woof Collection made it easy to fall in love with Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts. Not only are their hand-dyed yarns high quality and fun to work with, but each collection stands for something important; the Folk Art Collection is no different.
While the Meow Collection and Woof Collection both helped raise money for stray and abandoned animals, the Folk Art Collection helps tell a rich, historical story. The Ancient Arts Folk Art Collection is inspired by various folk art traditions around the world.
This group of 30 vibrant colors includes colors such as Pysanky (based on Ukrainian Easter eggs), Frolic (based on the paintings of Emily Carr), and Pashmina (based on the famed textiles from India and the Kashmir region). The colors you will find in this new collection are rich, dramatic and fun to work with.
Not only are these high-quality yarns gorgeous and a pleasure to work with, but they are educational, too! The Folk Art Yarn Collection is so neat to work with because each skein comes with it's own mini history lesson. Choose the color that speaks to you the most, then you can research more about it's origins. This yarn collection is perfect for anyone in your life that has a special appreciation for the arts and for learning about other cultures around the world. Inspiration comes from a variety of places when designing colorways, but not many are inspired by worldwide traiditons like these.
Whether or not you are a "history buff" or not, it's hard not to fall in love with the rich, vibrant colors of the Folk Art Collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Finger Looping Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn!
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Enter to win Premier Serenity Active Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet