We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stay snuggly and stylish this winter with this Soho Bulky Cowl. This free crochet scarf pattern is unbelievably easy. In fact, it's the perfect pattern for a beginner. Use brightly colored bulky yarn to brighten up your winter wardrobe. Say goodbye to the winter blues when you wear this fashionable cowl. It measures 8 inches wide by 64 inches long when finished.
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- In the Neighborhood Keyhole Scarf
- Boho Tam
- In the Neighborhood Slouchy Hat
- Layered Button Cuff
- Little Dots, Bit Dots Infinity Scarf
- No-Sew Huggable Pal with Beret and Scarf
- Minnesota Layette Sweater
- Minnesota Layette Hat
- Minnesota Layette Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet