One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl is going to be on all your friends' and family's wish lists this holiday season. And that's just fine because this super easy crochet cowl pattern only requires one skein of yarn and one hour to complete! You'll be able to hook handsome gifts for all your loved ones and not break your bank, and you'll even have enough yarn and time left over to make a quick crochet cowl for yourself. You might even want to make a cowl in every color!
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 dc on Row 1 = 2” wide, Row 1= 1 ½” tall
Finished Size6” tall x 31” total length (measures 15.5” folded flat in half)
- 81 yards super bulky yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Celestial Crochet Button Cowl
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet