One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl is going to be on all your friends' and family's wish lists this holiday season. And that's just fine because this super easy crochet cowl pattern only requires one skein of yarn and one hour to complete! You'll be able to hook handsome gifts for all your loved ones and not break your bank, and you'll even have enough yarn and time left over to make a quick crochet cowl for yourself. You might even want to make a cowl in every color!
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 dc on Row 1 = 2” wide, Row 1= 1 ½” tall
Finished Size6” tall x 31” total length (measures 15.5” folded flat in half)
- 81 yards super bulky yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gnorman Gnome
- How To Crochet A Lace Heart
- Crochet Spiral Motif
- The Springtime Market Bag
- The Trinity Earrings
- Mini Diamond Bobble Wall Hanging
- The Lemon Drop Top
- Mini Cloths And Basket Set
- Criss Cross Striped Hat
- Pierogi Amirugumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters