We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Boysenberry and Pewter are two fun crochet colors used to work up this Bulky Striped Cowl. If you love being wrapped in comfort and you love saving a buck then crocheted cowls like this will be your new favorite design. With Love from Red Heart is used, making this a super soft cowl. This is a stylish fall accessory you can make to match every one of your outfits. Depending on your skill level this can take four-to-five hours to crochet. The cowl is large enough to wear in a variety of ways.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and others in 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Jolly Fun Socks
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals C2c Graphgan
- Katie Slouch And Cowl
- Christmas Lights Blanket
- Tassel Christmas Stars
- Between Ridges Blanket
- Crochet Tablecloth Round Doily
- Stella Scarf
- Ruby Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet