Annie Oakley Bandana Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add some wild west attitude to your wardrobe with this Annie Oakley Bandana Cowl. This free crochet pattern works up with superfine yarn and is embellished with buttons. Being a truly unique piece, this accessory would look great worn with a denim shirt or some cowboy boots. The cowl looks sweet and subtle worked up in a cream yarn. If you want it to look extra country, consider crocheting it in a deep red like the classic bandana pattern.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet