Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted by Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
Zpagetti Yarn by Lion Brand is a unique yarn that's created from remnants of recycled fabric. This bulky weight fabric yarn is available in solids and prints, and because of the repurposed nature of this product, every available yarn is a limited edition. Be sure to buy your favorite color and pattern when you see them, because Lion Brand is unable to accomodate specfic color requests; purchases made from their online store are selected at random. This also means that your creations with this unique yarn will always be truly one-of-a-kind.
Zpagetti yarn is easy to work with, but it's also a very dense yarn to work up because it is made from commercial fabric. There are a variety of projects you can make with this yarn, but it's ideal for home decor pattern such as baskets and bags. It's also really soft and comfortable, so it's also great for women's accessories including neckalces, headbands, and more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 Yarn Review
- Quick Crochet for the Home Book Review
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Burly Spun Yarn Review
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder
- Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Red Heart Vivid Yarn
- Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Clean Those Dishes Crochet Scrubby
- Adorable Crochet Snood
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat