Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Clutchable Knitting Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Clutchable Knitting Bag
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Yarn Pop creates fabulous knit bags that help keep knitters and crocheters organized with their current works in progress. The bags are portable, nice, neat and tidy; they're functional and stylish, too. It's no surprise that I fell in love with the Clutchable Knitting Bag the second I saw it.
The Clutchable Knitting Bag has the ability to stand up on its own and will easily organize the project you're currently working on, and any notions you need to complete the project. The bag has a zipper closure so your materials will stay safely secured. And what I like most about this bag is the flap that folds over the front. Not only does it provide extra protection, but it gives additional style with its unique pattern. Patterns range from florals and polka dots to solids and even cute animal prints. There are 17 styles to choose from in the Clutchable. I truly adore bags like this with that front flap as it reminds me of a boho chic style.
The built in adjustable strap allows you to wear the bag over your shoulder or the way I like to wear it, cross-body style. The nickel plated grommets are on the inner part of the bag (not the flap) and allows your yarn to stay organized, but gives you access when you're working up your project. The interior is lined with a canvas material and includes a divider and notions pocket for quick access.
Each bag is machine washable and will last a long time if cared for properly. As in all of Yarn Pop's bags, the Clutchable is made with quality materials from the U.S.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Nest Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet