Bernat Mosaic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat Mosaic Yarn in Strange Magic
Gifted By: Bernat
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Bernat's Mosaic yarn is one of my favorite yarns to work with. I love the self striping look as it creates amazing effects. This yarn has a beautiful shade range which is great for garments or home decor. Recently we used this yarn for our Crochet Along which turned out beautifully.
Mosaic yarn comes in an array of colors including Calypso, Fantasy, Daydream, and what you see here: Strange Magic. The pinks and purples are great for any time of year. You can crochet a fabulous spring time poncho or something as simple as dishcloths. Mosaic yarn is an acrylic worsted weight yarn that's easy to work with and care for. This yarn is soft and you will love working with it.
Patterns that use Mosaic Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters