Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
Provided by Skacel Collection
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Addi Swing Crochet Hooks were definitely designed to make crochet an even more relaxing and enjoyable hobby. If you like to crochet for hours on end, then you probably know how sore your hands can get after a while with the classic metal hooks. If so, then it's time to treat yourself to a more comfortable experience with some comfy crochet hooks! The ergonomic design of these crochet hooks will help prevent sore hands after hours of endless crochet, which means you can literally crochet for as long as you want without an ounce of discomfort.
The handles are made with two different types of plastic, one part is white and the other part is colored. The colored one is soft and the white one is firm, which creates a perfect combination of comfort, flexibility, and functionality. The crochet hook rests perfectly in your hands as you work up your project. Each one of the Addi Swing Hooks are a different color, which also makes organization super easy.
The beautifully balanced handle isn't the only thing we love about these crochet hooks; the steel Turbo hook is also amazing because it will effortlessly glide in and out of your crochet stitches. It's impossible not to love the Addi Swing Hooks; now you can finally say "sayonara" to sore crochet hands!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Lux Adventure Collection Yarn
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Popular Crochet Totes and Yarn Bags
- Win a Caspian Wood Crochet Hook Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Seascape Scallop Dress
- Moss Stitch Triangle Shawl
- Mia Necklace
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- Alexa's Unicorn Dress
- Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
- Henley The Hound
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- Pinstripes Cushion Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters