Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
Provided by Skacel Collection
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Addi Swing Crochet Hooks were definitely designed to make crochet an even more relaxing and enjoyable hobby. If you like to crochet for hours on end, then you probably know how sore your hands can get after a while with the classic metal hooks. If so, then it's time to treat yourself to a more comfortable experience with some comfy crochet hooks! The ergonomic design of these crochet hooks will help prevent sore hands after hours of endless crochet, which means you can literally crochet for as long as you want without an ounce of discomfort.
The handles are made with two different types of plastic, one part is white and the other part is colored. The colored one is soft and the white one is firm, which creates a perfect combination of comfort, flexibility, and functionality. The crochet hook rests perfectly in your hands as you work up your project. Each one of the Addi Swing Hooks are a different color, which also makes organization super easy.
The beautifully balanced handle isn't the only thing we love about these crochet hooks; the steel Turbo hook is also amazing because it will effortlessly glide in and out of your crochet stitches. It's impossible not to love the Addi Swing Hooks; now you can finally say "sayonara" to sore crochet hands!
Read NextThe Meow Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- The Meow Collection
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters