Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Furls Crochet never seizes to amaze me with all the crochet products they come out with. When the company first set out on making crochet hooks, they were only made of wood, but wanted something more affordable and ergonomical, which is when they came up with the Odyssey Crochet Hook Set in 2015.
These hooks are smooth, sleek and sexy in more ways than one. Furls Crochet thought of great ideas to instill in their product the first being the added weight in the front of the hook to drive hand energy into crocheting momentum. Another thing that most crocheters will love is that the tip of the hook is silky smooth allowing your stitches to be perfectly made and the hook to glide back and forth without any issues. The Odyssey hooks sit perfectly in your hand for the ultimate crocheting experience.
Because these hooks are so nice looking, it was really great to see the hook size on the bottom of each one. If the sizes were etched into the handle itself, it might take away from the fabulous look. If you're tired of the hand fatigue and messing around with carpel tunnel or arthritis then you must try the Odyssey Hooks for comfort and stability.
Newer to the collection is the Rose Gold hook; pure beauty and luxury is what comes to mind when I look at it. Perfect for the spring season, these hooks give off a rich vibe from its lustrous pink crochet tip that meets the pearlescent white Odyssey body. Introducing you to this new hook collection is like seeing a kid in a candy store; you'll be so excited to order your very own.
Complete your hook collection with this beauty; it has the same ergonomic body and polished tip as the other hooks from Furls, except this is a new and lovely colorway that will have you hooking up a new project in no time. It glides and slides perfectly when working up a project and will look stunning when working up something lacey.
And let's not forget about the hook stand that's available with the hooks. Again, you'll get that sleek look that holds up to 10 hooks at a time. The yarn bowl is also a fabulous product you'll want to own. Putting your ball of yarn in the bowl and threading it through makes crocheting easy without the hassle.
Although the price tag on the Odyssey set may not be your favorite thing to look at you won't have to buy another hook set, bowl or stand. These products are guaranteed to last!
Read NextLion Brand Homespun Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Yarn!
- Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Premier Washi Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Yarn: Joy!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters