Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Fleecy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bulky yarn is great for crochet afghans, but sometimes it's nice to break away from the traditional yarn and work your magic with an even more bulky material, like Red Heart Fleecy.
This super warm and snuggly material is a printed fleece that's been cut into strips. An added track along the top makes it easy to use this fleece yarn for various crochet patterns including afghans and baby blankets.
Fleecy yarn is also a great option for winter crochet accessories such as scarves. In fact, all you need is one skein of Red Heart Fleecy yarn to work up a super warm crochet ruffle scarf for the winter months, like this Easy Peasy Ruffled Crochet Scarf! If you knit, then you can also make the free pattern that's featured on the inside label, the Ruffled Warmth Scarf.
Red Heart Fleecy is considered a super bulky yarn, so anything you make using this particular yarn will work up quickly. It's also easy to care for; machine wash gently in cold water and tumble dry low. Because of the bulky nature and unique material of this yarn, it tends to unravel easily. When you're working with this particular yarn, Red Heart advises to have a safety pin at hand; whenever you want to put down your project, pin the last stitch so it will not unravel next time you pick it up.
Choose from seven different colorful prints including Berry Graphic, Camo, Hot Dots, Leopard, Petunia, Yellow Leopard, Zebra.
Use one skein of Red Heart Fleecy yarn to work up this Easy Peasy Ruffled Crochet Scarf!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters