Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Fleecy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bulky yarn is great for crochet afghans, but sometimes it's nice to break away from the traditional yarn and work your magic with an even more bulky material, like Red Heart Fleecy.
This super warm and snuggly material is a printed fleece that's been cut into strips. An added track along the top makes it easy to use this fleece yarn for various crochet patterns including afghans and baby blankets.
Fleecy yarn is also a great option for winter crochet accessories such as scarves. In fact, all you need is one skein of Red Heart Fleecy yarn to work up a super warm crochet ruffle scarf for the winter months, like this Easy Peasy Ruffled Crochet Scarf! If you knit, then you can also make the free pattern that's featured on the inside label, the Ruffled Warmth Scarf.
Red Heart Fleecy is considered a super bulky yarn, so anything you make using this particular yarn will work up quickly. It's also easy to care for; machine wash gently in cold water and tumble dry low. Because of the bulky nature and unique material of this yarn, it tends to unravel easily. When you're working with this particular yarn, Red Heart advises to have a safety pin at hand; whenever you want to put down your project, pin the last stitch so it will not unravel next time you pick it up.
Choose from seven different colorful prints including Berry Graphic, Camo, Hot Dots, Leopard, Petunia, Yellow Leopard, Zebra.
Use one skein of Red Heart Fleecy yarn to work up this Easy Peasy Ruffled Crochet Scarf!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Fiber Artist Design Bundle - Monthly Fiber Subscription
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
- Anamika Silk Cloud Silk Yarn
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter for your chance to win Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters