Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Southwest Trading Company Jazz Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Jazz Yarn in Pink Silver & Gold Variegated
Gifted By: Southwest Trading Company
Reviewed by Christine Weiher Editor for AllfreeCrochet.com
This yarn is absolutely amazing. When I first laid eyes on the Pink Silver Jazz yarn it made me think of a beautiful sweater or scarf. There are different shades of pink intertwined with the silver, making this yarn a ball of perfection. Each skein is made of the highest quality fiber, SOYSILK, or Soy Fiber. SOYSILK is made from the protein in soy which makes it soft like silk but warm enough to wear during the chilly season.
Jazz yarn is 66% Rayon and 34% metallized polyester film; it is made in America, and Southwest Trading Company recommends that you dry clean your wearable project as to not ruin the fiber. Jazz is so pretty you can make free crochet patterns like wraps or scarves as mentioned above, but you can also pair it with your favorite solid colored yarn to add a bit of sparkle or "jazz" if you will.
The Gold Variegated yarn is a yarn that just reminds me of Christmas. In it you will see shades of gold, burgundy and brown; it reminds me of tinsel that you would drape around your Christmas tree. You can make beautiful decorations for the holidays with this yarn or even some great gifts for your friends and family.
Combined, these two skeins of yarn will without a doubt make you smile from ear to ear.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Chance to win Adorn Luxe Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters