Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Best Darn Needles and Hooks Tubes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Best Darn Needles and Hooks Tubes
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Review by: SkerinKnittingandCrochet.com
There is always a tube of “something” in the bottom of my knitting bag. I use these to store ALL my knitting needles and crochet hooks. I have them organized by size. Depending upon where you want to store them, they stack great on a shelf, and they lay flat nicely in a shallow drawer or any large container. I label each tube with the contents both on the ends and on the long side.
These are simply a must anywhere and anyplace knitting, crochet or other needlework notions need to be stored. This is one of my top three storage items I can’t do without for all kinds of craft supplies.
I use them for my sewing supplies too. In my car, I have one of the large tubes filled with emergency sewing supplies. There are several sizes to suit multiple storage needs. Because they are clear it is easy to see what I need at-a- glance.
These are just a wonder and extremely easy to use, no fuss! To boot, I’ve found that they can do wonders in a garage for small parts, and for protecting small, fine, or delicate tools.
They don’t wear out; I have used these for years! Key features include:
- Easy-slide ratchet mechanism locks at extended positions
(this means it doesn’t slide apart after you fill it!)
- Rigid, durable, humidity and oil-resistant
- Speedy, efficient packing of needles, hooks and multiple
other notions; use again and again
- Gently squared (no hard edges) shape excellent for
stacking and storing
- Clear, see through for easy identification of contents
- Great fit into knitting and other craft bags, and all kinds of
small open spaces where you want to stash something
small and can be assured it won’t get lost.
- Telescopic length extension of largest tube: 8-1/4" to
14-1/4"; inside dimension 1.2"x1.2"; length extends to hold 14” knitting needles; more sizes in bottom photo.
Available at: https://skerinknittingandcrochet.com
Disclaimer: Skerin Knitting and Crochet products are not affiliated with "Darn Good Yarn", a Registered Trademark of Darn Good Yarn Inc.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters