Red Heart Dream Yarn Prize Package
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Red Heart Dream Yarn Prize Package includes 15+ balls of Red Heart yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and a Red Heart tote bag… everything you need to make your favorite crochet and knit patterns.
Imagine all of the beautiful scarves, shawls, and blankets you can make using this assortment of yarn from Red Heart. It’s every yarn lover’s dream come true! Learn a little bit more about each yarn that's included below. Plus, scroll down for a video of Red Heart's latest Cordial Yarn!
Red Heart Boutique Twilight: A super soft bulky yarn featuring a hint of sparkly metallic. It works up super fast and is great for both knit and crochet scarf patterns.
Red Heart Boutique Infinity: Another luxuriously soft bulky yarn that's soft and easy to work with. It features a degraded print (which means the dye is faded in parts of the yarn and fully saturated in others) and a subtle metallic sheen.
Red Heart Cordial: Not your average yarn! Cordial is actually a braided cord that is very similar to macrame. It's the ideal yarn choice for crochet jewelry, but it also works really well for bag patterns, too. Check out a video below of Cordial yarn in action!
Red Heart Grande: The perfect yarn choice for your big, cozy crochet patterns. This super bulky yarn works up quickly; you can grab one skein of this yarn and work up a cowl in just a few hours or less.
Red Heart Medley: The variegated color of this particular 2-ply bulky yarn creates a beautiful, multicolored crochet design without any effort on your part.
Red Heart Reflective: A bulky weight acrylic yarn that has been plied with a nylon light-reflecting thread. The reflective thread makes this yarn perfect for projects where you want to increase your outdoor visibility.
Red Heart Boutique Swanky: A classic worsted weight yarn with just a bit of sparkle. Each skein features oval-shaped sequins that have been dyed to match the color of the yarn.
Susan Bates Knitting Needles: Three different sizes of 10" straight needles, perfect for both new and experienced knitters
Susan Bates Crochet Hooks: Six lightweight aluminum crochet hooks in us sizes 3.75-mm, 4-mm, 5-mm, 5.5-mm, 6-mm and 6.5-mm
Red Heart Tote Bag: You can never have too many yarn totes! This one is just the right size to carry your current crochet pattern with you on-the-go.
Red Heart Cordial Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Sport Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters