Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Boutique Swanky yarn is a classic worsted weight yarn with just a bit of sparkle. Each skein features oval-shaped sequins that have been dyed to match the color of the yarn. This new collection from Red Heart is available in seven different colors: Tuxedo, Sterling, Tealessence, Berry Glamorous, Purple Panache, Midnight Blue, and Chiffon.
If you have a special event coming up and you've been searching for the perfect fancy top or shawl to wear, then why not just make your own using Red Heart Swanky yarn? It's great for a number of different knit and crochet projects, but it works especially well for wearables such as shawls, tops and sweaters. This elegant-looking yarn is a wonderful way to bring a little bit of glamour into your wardrobe.
Because of the sequins, the recommended care for this particular yarn is to hand wash in cold water. In true Red Heart fashion, each skein comes with a free crochet pattern to complete using this yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanket is the 8th pattern in the Amazing Grace Free Crochet Pattern Series! This adorable baby crochet… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters