Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Boutique Swanky yarn is a classic worsted weight yarn with just a bit of sparkle. Each skein features oval-shaped sequins that have been dyed to match the color of the yarn. This new collection from Red Heart is available in seven different colors: Tuxedo, Sterling, Tealessence, Berry Glamorous, Purple Panache, Midnight Blue, and Chiffon.
If you have a special event coming up and you've been searching for the perfect fancy top or shawl to wear, then why not just make your own using Red Heart Swanky yarn? It's great for a number of different knit and crochet projects, but it works especially well for wearables such as shawls, tops and sweaters. This elegant-looking yarn is a wonderful way to bring a little bit of glamour into your wardrobe.
Because of the sequins, the recommended care for this particular yarn is to hand wash in cold water. In true Red Heart fashion, each skein comes with a free crochet pattern to complete using this yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Nest Yarn!
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Edgit Book & Hook Set
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win the ChiaoGoo Yarn Butler!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters