Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Puzzle Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Puzzle Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Yarns that are soft and fluffy can really change your mood when you're surrounded by it. Perfect for the fall and winter, Premier Puzzle yarn is a fun bulky yarn that will sincerely bring joy to you and others.
When you're looking for a bulky weight yarn that's made of 100% acrylic and super soft to the touch then you must check out Puzzle yarn. Each skein is made with four coordinating colors that combine to create amazingly blended stripes. With 328 yards per skein you'll need just a few skeins to work up something beautiful like a knit sweater or a crocheted afghan.
With 12 colors to choose from and multiple color combinations, you'll have a tough time choosing a favorite. Premier Yarns came up with the genius idea to keep with the puzzle theme for this yarn, so you'll see fun names like Sudoku, Jigsaw, Crossword, Word Search, Hangman, Maze, Cryptic and more; how clever!
Because Puzzle is a bulky weight yarn you can easily work up a project quickly. From hats and cardigans, to cowls and ponchos you can work up an array of patterns. Since you know you'll be wearing your new masterpiece many times within the next few years, it's good to know that you can machine wash and tumble dry your garment.
The next time you're searching around for a new bulky yarn to try out, take a look at Puzzle; it's not only a colorful yarn, but you'll love the sheer softness of it and the way your finished item will look.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Leither and Co Yarn Subscription Box!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Twist Worsted Weight Silk Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Athena
- Thermal Stitch Bath Mat
- Simple Flower Egg Cozy
- Summer Tea Cosy
- Jasmine Rice Crop Top
- Courtney Earrings
- Rose Garden Blanket Square
- Nordic Textured Coasters
- Back To Basic Tee
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet