Puzzle Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Puzzle Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Yarns that are soft and fluffy can really change your mood when you're surrounded by it. Perfect for the fall and winter, Premier Puzzle yarn is a fun bulky yarn that will sincerely bring joy to you and others.
When you're looking for a bulky weight yarn that's made of 100% acrylic and super soft to the touch then you must check out Puzzle yarn. Each skein is made with four coordinating colors that combine to create amazingly blended stripes. With 328 yards per skein you'll need just a few skeins to work up something beautiful like a knit sweater or a crocheted afghan.
With 12 colors to choose from and multiple color combinations, you'll have a tough time choosing a favorite. Premier Yarns came up with the genius idea to keep with the puzzle theme for this yarn, so you'll see fun names like Sudoku, Jigsaw, Crossword, Word Search, Hangman, Maze, Cryptic and more; how clever!
Because Puzzle is a bulky weight yarn you can easily work up a project quickly. From hats and cardigans, to cowls and ponchos you can work up an array of patterns. Since you know you'll be wearing your new masterpiece many times within the next few years, it's good to know that you can machine wash and tumble dry your garment.
The next time you're searching around for a new bulky yarn to try out, take a look at Puzzle; it's not only a colorful yarn, but you'll love the sheer softness of it and the way your finished item will look.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- Chance to win a Drunk Yarn Kit!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters