8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Premier Yarns is an international manufacturer and distributor of high-quality yarns for knitting and crochet. Yarns are produced in our own factories and distributed from our US headquarters in Concord, N.C. Our product lines consist of lusciously soft yarns in a variety of weights, colors and unique prints and are available in craft stores across the country, as well as through mail-order catalogs and our web site.
This year, we are especially excited about the introduction of the Deborah Norville Collection of yarns—debuting with the Serenity line: Chunky Weight, Worsted Weight, Sport Weight and Sock Weight. To support these yarns, we are introducing four pattern books featuring crochet and knit projects by well-known designers, as well as free patterns available on the ball bands, on our web site and as free leaflets in stores.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet:
- Interlocked Granny Throw Afghan
- Granny Pocket Crochet Jumper
- Crocheted Lace Stole
- An Afghan Circles in Rectangles
- Antoinette Vintage Statement Necklace
- Pretty Puff Stitch Purse
- Flowing Angelic Shawl
- Neon Motif Tassel Pillow
- The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreams
- Pocket Full of Posies Necklace
- Hooty Owl Crochet Baskets
- Comfy Crochet Cushions
- Dainty Daisy Pullover
- Lasting Impression Lapghan
- Cutie Pie Crochet Cardigan
- Crochet Ruffle Dress for Girls
- Oceanic Crochet Basket
- Throw a Bullseye Crochet Pattern
- Modern Shag Rug
- Two Tone Crochet Top
- Honeycomb Crochet Throw
- Which Witchie Doll
- The Best Ruffle Wrap
- Pop of Color Baby Blanket
- Pretty Pastel Easter Basket
- Lady Leprechaun Crochet Accessories
- Ornamental Owl Crochet Pattern
- Smell the Roses Crochet Tote
- Beautiful Beaded Necklace
- Plump Pumpkin Doll
- Sparkled and Spangled Shawl
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun