Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Toy Box Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Toy Box Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
This incredibly soft and summery yarn bundle from Premier Yarns is the best yarn to use when making sweet little baby blankets, sweaters, hats, or booties. One skein is 109 yards of 2-ply acrylic yarn that is #5 Bulky Weight and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous. Bright and beautiful, this soft yarn will cuddle your children or grandchildren till no end. Not only is this yarn easy to work with, but it is machine washable - making this a very practical yarn to work with for any project!
Recently, I crocheted this Little Sweetheart Newborn Swaddle Sack for my best friend’s soon-to-come newborn baby. The yarn was incredibly easy to work with and oh-so soft! I was pleasantly surprised by how well this swaddle sack came together. The four different colors within this bundle create a blended stripe pattern which is just so pretty. This yarn is perfect for any quick and easy crochet or knit project. I immediately went for the swaddle sack because I knew it would be soft, comfortable, and fast to crochet for a gift. I am so excited to give this to her because the yarn makes this swaddle sack so unbelievably soft against a baby’s delicate skin. This cuddly yarn makes crocheting incredibly fast and because this is machine washable, it makes lives easier – especially with messy babies.
This yarn makes any crochet or knit project easy to work up. I highly recommend using this to create a bundle of baby booties, baby hats, or baby blankets. It’ll make any new mother’s life easier because the little baby will be so comfortable. When life gets messy – they can easily wash and dry because of this amazing yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Everything Mary Yarn Tote
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Sizzle
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters