Premier Washi Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When you're thinking of what crochet pattern to work up next, you're constantly thinking about all the different types of yarn out there. My favorites are the soft, chunky yarns that work up quickly. When thinking of yarns, all I picture are worsted weight, lace, chunky, and ultimately just soft yarns. When I had the chance to work with Premier Washi Yarn, I wasn't prepared.
Washi Yarn isn't your typical soft yarn, but better yet, it's a rough yarn made of 100% polyester. A yarn like this is typically used to make crochet and knit dishcloths; it's great for scrubbing and getting those caked-on crumbs off your best dishes.
Each skein has 92 yards with a net weight of 3.5 ounces. A medium weight yarn like this is perfect for machine washing and drying, allowing your dishcloths to come clean and look brand new. Washi comes in a variety of colors, so you can match your kitchen decor. To name a few: pink, royal blue, red/white, green/white, orange, yellow and much more.
I mentioned this yarn was great for dishcloths, but it can also be used to make loofahs to use in the shower. A scrubby, scratchy yarn like this will easily take off those dead skin cells, if it's capable of cleaning dirty caked-on dishes. If you're not keeping these things for yourself, you can give a fun gift package with a few loofahs and shower shoes or slippers, along with a robe. For those who love being in the kitchen, you can give scrubbies or dishcloths along with towels.
When you think your current dishcloths have seen its last days, invest in a few skeins of Premier Washi Yarn; you'll love what you can create.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters