Premier Sweet Roll Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Premier Sweet Roll Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
When you have a craving for something delicious because you just can't beat that sweet tooth you gotta go for it. Instead of filling your body with unnecessary sugars, fill your heart and hands with an amazing new yarn from Premier: Sweet Roll.
Sweet Roll is a yarn designed to make color easy; the yarn is dyed to make wide stripes for a fabulous look. There are three colors in each skein and each skein contains two complete repeats of the stripe sequence, so the transition from one skein to the next is easy and painless. Each color is the same length so when you work up a project you'll get evenly spaced stripes.
Each skein is 245 yards and 5 ounces of medium worsted weight yarn. When crocheting, Sweet Roll works well between 15 and 18 single crochets in four inches. When knitting with it, you'll get anywhere between four and five stitches to the inch. This yarn is 100% acrylic so you can machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without worrying about your project getting destroyed.
What you'll really like about this yarn (aside from its sweet look) is that you can pull the end from the center of the skein for an easy beginning to your project. With just one skein of Sweet Roll you can crochet a hat, make a crochet scarf or work up some knit socks, but using more than one skein will open up your options.
Let's not forget the best part! There are 25 deliciously sweet colors to choose from. There are brights and pastels, along with neutrals to fit everyone's palette. Some favorites to try are Blackberry Swirl, Wild Cherry Swirl, Cheesecake Pop, Cappuccino Pop, Rootbeer Pop and Peanut Butter Swirl. With cute names like these you're sure to find the right "flavor".
If you don't try Sweet Roll the next time you step foot in the store then you're definitely going to miss out. Satisfy your sweet tooth the healthy way!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Furls Fiberarts Crochet Hook
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters