Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Premier Serenity Active Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Workout clothing is an important part of exercise, especially in the winter. If you do not have the proper clothing, you can become weighed down by sweat, and you may begin to chafe because of the damp fabrics and cold air. A great way to find exercise gear that you love is to make it yourself! Premier Yarns created the perfect material in the Deborah Norville Collection: Serenity Active yarn. This yarn is made to be on the go, and will save you from paying massive amounts of money for new clothing and accessories.
My family loves to go skiing, and every year I buy a new hat that I ultimately never wear because it is too hot or not warm enough. I can't wait for this winter's trip because of this yarn. After working up a hat and scarf, I don't think I will be buying new accessories this year. This yarn promises to wick moisture away from the body, regulate body temperature, repel dirt and odor, and be durable enough to withstand an active person's regular wear and tear. No more putting your gloves and hat on only to take them back off in twenty minutes; anything made with this yarn will be staying put.
In 12 different colors, you are sure to find something that matches any of your jackets. Whether you prefer a neutral or a bright color, this collection has something for everyone. Serenity Active yarn makes a great gift for any active crocheters in your life, and would make a cute present paired with one of your projects. Show your friend how great this yarn is with a new winter headband, and give her an opportunity to make her own pair of matching gloves.
Check out these two free crochet patterns that are made using Premier Serenity Yarn:
Puff Stitch Crochet Hat
Read NextLion Brand Homespun Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Teletubbies Finger Puppets Crochet Pattern
- Zoro Crochet Pattern
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Chip Off The Old Block Slouchy Hat
- Sabre Bag Crochet Pattern
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters