Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Patons Venus Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Finally, a yarn that will make you feel like a goddess! This Patons Venus yarn is extra special- just like you. What sets this worsted weight yarn apart from other medium weight yarns is that it's actually has a bit of texture to it. It's a bit hard to describe and our pictures don't do it justice, but it's essentially a textured thick and thin boucle type yarn. It a cotton, wool, and acrylic blend, which makes it the ideal yarn choice for any lightweight crochet pattern including shawls, scarves, and more. Choose from 14 fun colors including Orchid, Mauve, Turquoise, Silver, Chili Pepper, Blush, and more.
If you are looking for a new yarn to use for your crochet clothing designs, then Venus yarn is it. It's soft enough to wear against bare skin, so you don't need to worry about itchy yarn or rough texture. The softness also makes it a joy to work with, as well. Each skein includes approximately 133 yards of yarn, so the majority of the free patterns from Yarnspirations call for at least 5 skeins of this particular yarn. There's no need to worry about cost, however, because is a very afforadable line of yarn to purchase. Finally, someone has answered our prayers and created a yarn that's both visually appealing, comfortable to wear, afforable to buy, and unique-- just like you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet