Patons Venus Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Finally, a yarn that will make you feel like a goddess! This Patons Venus yarn is extra special- just like you. What sets this worsted weight yarn apart from other medium weight yarns is that it's actually has a bit of texture to it. It's a bit hard to describe and our pictures don't do it justice, but it's essentially a textured thick and thin boucle type yarn. It a cotton, wool, and acrylic blend, which makes it the ideal yarn choice for any lightweight crochet pattern including shawls, scarves, and more. Choose from 14 fun colors including Orchid, Mauve, Turquoise, Silver, Chili Pepper, Blush, and more.
If you are looking for a new yarn to use for your crochet clothing designs, then Venus yarn is it. It's soft enough to wear against bare skin, so you don't need to worry about itchy yarn or rough texture. The softness also makes it a joy to work with, as well. Each skein includes approximately 133 yards of yarn, so the majority of the free patterns from Yarnspirations call for at least 5 skeins of this particular yarn. There's no need to worry about cost, however, because is a very afforadable line of yarn to purchase. Finally, someone has answered our prayers and created a yarn that's both visually appealing, comfortable to wear, afforable to buy, and unique-- just like you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Chance to win Adorn Luxe Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters