Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Patons Denim-y Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get the look of denim without the weight with the new Denim-y Yarn from Patons. Available in 14 different denim shades, this line of medium weight yarn is a ready-to-wear yarn that's perfect for all of your fall fashion needs. Inspired by trendy denim, this particular yarn is ideal for fashion-forward items such as sweaters, shawls, and ponchos. Plus, it's machine washable and dryable for easy care.
Whether you're heading back to school this fall, or just want to add some trendy pieces to your office attire, be sure to get your hands on this unique yarn. Because this yarn is so soft, it's also a nice option for baby blankets and crochet afghan patterns, as well. It's amazing how much this yarn really looks like denim!
Choose from a variety of different denim-inspired shades including black, grey, light blue, medium blue, dark blue, and khaki beige. There are also more "non-traditional" denim colors to choose from, as well, such as hot pink, tangerine, teal, green, and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters