Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
If you're not one to commit to a large project then you're going to love the Paintbox Yarns Color Packs. Each skein is 50 grams and 137 yards of DK light worsted weight yarn. Because these skeins are small in size it's a great way to practice your stitches or crochet smaller projects like amigurumi, mitts, hats, gloves, and accessories. However, if you do like working up larger projects you can use every color in this pack to work up an amazing crochet blanket or a fabulous sweater.
With a variety of sized color packs, you can choose to work with colors like melon sorbet, bright peach, blood orange, sky blue, pistachio green, misty grey, pale lilac, lipstick pink, and so many others. The 10-ball and 25-ball color packs are perfect for mixing and matching your colors in any way you'd like.
This cotton DK yarn is machine washable on the wool or gentle cycle, but should not be put in the dryer. Lay flat to dry so your projects last for many years, or you can even dry clean them if you want to go that route. Unlike many yarns out there, this one can be ironed and it'll still maintain its shape. Made with quality, value and durability in mind, this yarn is sure to add a pop of color into your designs.
Paintbox Yarns are affordable and ideal for knitters and crocheters on a budget and it's easy to work with, so both beginners and veterans will enjoy crocheting with it. Choose a different palette each time and work up an amazing pattern for both adults and children. This is the perfect way to view all the colors of the rainbow. You can purchase Paintbox Yarns exclusively at LoveCrochet.com
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- Chance to win the Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Knots of Love Tote and Goodies
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters