Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Crochet Notions Bag Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Notions Bag Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Instead of keeping your crochet supplies in a plastic container with separations, why not keep them in a fashionable bag? Cristine Creates has stylish notions bags you'll want to add to your collection. Don't worry, we've got you covered.
Each notions bag is made from premium cotton fabrics with interfacing for that structured support. Because the bag is so small in size, you are limited to what you can put in it, but it'll still surprise you at how much can actually fit. From scissors and stitch markers to tape measures, stoppers, thread, buttons, needles and so much more. You can even fit a few crochet hooks so all your supplies will be in one handy place.
Every bag from Cristine Creates come in fabulous fabric designs like batik, floral blooms, paisley, plaid, and a few others. The gold color on a few of the patterns like the Queen Bee Set and the Black and Gold Set is simply beautiful; it sparkles with just the right amount of shimmer and makes the bag look like pure perfection. The black and gold combination has a wonderful motif and floral design that you will fall in love with. Each notions bag also has a zipper so you can keep your items secure without fearing the loss of your favorite stitch marker.
Like most of her products, the bag can be spot cleaned as necessary and machine washed in cold water with a tumble dry on a low setting. However, make sure you do not use bleach to maintain the color and design. And let’s be honest, once you see this bag in person you’ll want to keep it as clean as you possibly can; it’s beautiful!
What do you typically keep your notions in? Comment below and let us know.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jolly Beanie
- Blu The Bird Crochet Along
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters