Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Amazing Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand Amazing Yarn
Gifted By: Lion Brand
Reviewed by Christine Weiher Editor for AllfreeCrochet.com
Lion Brand's Amazing yarn line truly is amazing. The Aurora color is fabulously pretty with shades of pinks and purples all rolled into one variegated yarn making it a great self-striping design. Amazing yarn is a soft worsted weight yarn made of 53% wool and 47% acrylic. You can certainly machine wash this yarn once your project is made, just make sure you wash it in cold water. There is a free crochet pattern or knitting pattern inside every label of Amazing yarn. Some projects that would look great in this yarn are scarves and hats.
When working with this yarn it was actually quite simple, which was to my surprise because of the way it looks. There are a bunch of little whispies throughout the yarn, so I thought it might be difficult to work with but my sample piece worked up quickly and easily. I really enjoyed watching the color changes as I was stitching one double crochet after the other. I feel this yarn would look "amazing" turned into a scarf or even a shawl because the yarn is so dainty and thin; it reminds of lace. Because it's so thin it would even work for some summer patterns as it wouldn't be too hot, something like a decorative scarf; something hip and happenin'. At first I wasn't quite sure about this yarn because the texture and look were a bit different than what I'm used to working with, but this is actually some fabulous yarn to work with and I would recommend it to anyone.
One piece of advice that I'm sure you've heard of "Never judge a book by it's cover". This yarn is intriguing and beautiful and I cannot wait to make a big project with it.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Textures Yarn!
- Bellini Yarn
- Win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Quick Crochet for the Home Book!
- The Boye Crochet Master
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters