Learn to Crochet Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you've been meaning to pick up those crochet hooks and learn how to use them, you should take a look at this. The Learn to Crochet Scarf Kit from Leisure Arts has all the right materials for you to start learning this wonderful hobby.
Inside the kit, you'll find an abundance of things you need for this crochet project. There is a size G crochet hook, a yarn needle, a pom-pom and tassel maker, over 100 yards of yarn for both practice and a project, patterns for a scarf, hat, and mitts, and learn-to-crochet instructions for both right-handers and lefties. There is no denying how prepared this makes you for your crochet design, especially if you are a complete beginner. You don't even need to go to the craft store for more, because so much is included for you already.
Since this kit is recommended for ages 8 and up, it is perfect for you or your kids. You could even use it as an excuse for some bonding time so that you can each learn together. The instructions are plain to read and simple to follow so that anyone can be a master of four different crochet stitches, including single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, and the slip stitch. By the time you're done practicing, you definitely be ready to tackle this easy crochet scarf pattern that is included for you.
The scarf is especially cute for kids, because it comes in an attractive pink color and includes pom-poms on the end for a fun embellishment. Your daughter will love learning how to crochet by your side, while even getting to work up something she can use for herself. This Learn to Crochet Kit is the perfect idea for families because not only is it both simple and useful, but it's also fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- The Boye Crochet Master
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Red Heart With Wool Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Electric Blue Filet Crochet Shawl
- Adenia Shawl Wrap
- Bunny Butt Coasters
- Shamrock Pillow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters