Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Learn to Crochet Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you've been meaning to pick up those crochet hooks and learn how to use them, you should take a look at this. The Learn to Crochet Scarf Kit from Leisure Arts has all the right materials for you to start learning this wonderful hobby.
Inside the kit, you'll find an abundance of things you need for this crochet project. There is a size G crochet hook, a yarn needle, a pom-pom and tassel maker, over 100 yards of yarn for both practice and a project, patterns for a scarf, hat, and mitts, and learn-to-crochet instructions for both right-handers and lefties. There is no denying how prepared this makes you for your crochet design, especially if you are a complete beginner. You don't even need to go to the craft store for more, because so much is included for you already.
Since this kit is recommended for ages 8 and up, it is perfect for you or your kids. You could even use it as an excuse for some bonding time so that you can each learn together. The instructions are plain to read and simple to follow so that anyone can be a master of four different crochet stitches, including single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, and the slip stitch. By the time you're done practicing, you definitely be ready to tackle this easy crochet scarf pattern that is included for you.
The scarf is especially cute for kids, because it comes in an attractive pink color and includes pom-poms on the end for a fun embellishment. Your daughter will love learning how to crochet by your side, while even getting to work up something she can use for herself. This Learn to Crochet Kit is the perfect idea for families because not only is it both simple and useful, but it's also fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Chance to win CashSilk Sock Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Enter to Win a Crochet Tool Kit!
- Enter to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- Sunflower Wine Cozy
- How to Make Your Own Crochet Pattern
- Chunky Cardinal Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Classy Crochet Textured Blue Blanket
- Heights Beanie
- Santa Wreath
- Heights Cowl
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet