Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Learn to Crochet Baby Hat Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
No crochet experience? No problem! This Learn to Crochet Baby Hat Kit from Leisure Arts has everything you need to get started. Not only does this kit teach beginners to crochet, but they'll learn to crochet a baby hat.
The kit includes a size G crochet hook, over 100 yards of yarn, the baby hat pattern, a pom-pom and tassel maker, learn-to-crochet instructions for both right-handers and lefties, a yarn needle, and two more patterns for a bib and a washcloth.
Learning to crochet is a valuable life skill, and it's easy to learn at an early age. This kit is recommended for ages 8 and up. It would make a wonderful bonding experience for a parent and child to try this kit together! Any child would feel proud when they finished creating this cute little rainbow hat. It's topped off with an adorable, trendy pom. They could give the hat to a newborn baby, or use it to dress a doll. This kit comes with colorful yarn in rainbow and blue. There's enough yarn included for practice.
There are also easy crochet patterns for a baby bib and washcloth, so when the beginner feels comfortable, they can make a whole matching set! While all parts of the project are included as well as instructions, parents can guide younger crocheters to learn the craft using this kit. This kit is simple and non-intimidating, so it makes a lovely introduction to crochet.
Enter to win one of two Learn to Crochet Baby Hat Kits from 6/18/2014 - 7/2/2014.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- Chance to win a Drunk Yarn Kit!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters