Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Learn to Crochet Baby Hat Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
No crochet experience? No problem! This Learn to Crochet Baby Hat Kit from Leisure Arts has everything you need to get started. Not only does this kit teach beginners to crochet, but they'll learn to crochet a baby hat.
The kit includes a size G crochet hook, over 100 yards of yarn, the baby hat pattern, a pom-pom and tassel maker, learn-to-crochet instructions for both right-handers and lefties, a yarn needle, and two more patterns for a bib and a washcloth.
Learning to crochet is a valuable life skill, and it's easy to learn at an early age. This kit is recommended for ages 8 and up. It would make a wonderful bonding experience for a parent and child to try this kit together! Any child would feel proud when they finished creating this cute little rainbow hat. It's topped off with an adorable, trendy pom. They could give the hat to a newborn baby, or use it to dress a doll. This kit comes with colorful yarn in rainbow and blue. There's enough yarn included for practice.
There are also easy crochet patterns for a baby bib and washcloth, so when the beginner feels comfortable, they can make a whole matching set! While all parts of the project are included as well as instructions, parents can guide younger crocheters to learn the craft using this kit. This kit is simple and non-intimidating, so it makes a lovely introduction to crochet.
Enter to win one of two Learn to Crochet Baby Hat Kits from 6/18/2014 - 7/2/2014.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Chance to win CashSilk Sock Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Enter to Win a Crochet Tool Kit!
- Enter to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- Sunflower Wine Cozy
- How to Make Your Own Crochet Pattern
- Chunky Cardinal Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Classy Crochet Textured Blue Blanket
- Heights Beanie
- Santa Wreath
- Heights Cowl
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet