Lavishea Lotion Bars
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lavishea Lotion Bars
Provided by Lavishea
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit
Lavishea Lotion Bars are a new and unique way to moisturize your skin. These bars, which look like soap, are made with all-natural ingredients and can simply be rubbed onto your skin -- no water necessary! The heat of your body works to melt the lotion onto your skin, where is then absorbed without leaving any unwanted greasy residue. This innovative moisturizing system is perfect for crocheters because you no longer will have to worry about getting lotion on your precious crochet projects. Lavishea bars are great for healing dry, cracked skin, as well as maintaining soft, moisturized hands.
Because of their small and compact size, these Lavishea lotion bars are great for traveling. They are available in both scented and non-scented varietiesn and they are even gluten-free. Plus, they are made using fair trade shea butter and 100% natural soy, so you can feel good about using these earth-friendly products.
Each bar is also made with premium botanical oils, essential oils, and/or skin-safe fragrance. The unscented bar is probably the better choice if you are working on a crochet project for charity, or a gift for someone that's sensitive to fragrance. For everyday personal use, the scents are really fun to use. The lavender scent is especially nice if you are looking for a little extra stress-relief and relaxation. Plus, it pairs nicely with the Lavender Eucalyptus Cuticle Treatment Salve which helps moisturize dry cuticles and nail beds. Three other scents are available including Ginger Blossom, Pear, and Aloe & Green Clover. No matter what scent you choose, be sure to treat yourself (and your hands) to any one of these fabulous lotions bars.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Everything Mary Yarn Tote
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Hand Beaded Silk Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters