Jersey Be Good Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
As we're in full swing of the summer my new favorite color has been Mint Green; there's just something refreshing about it and makes me feel happy. When I got my hands on the newest Jersey Be Good Yarn from Wool and the Gang I immediately fell in love; a yarn cone of Mint Green was in my hands!
Jersey Be Good not only has a fabulous name, but it has a sensational feel to it. Made of 98% cotton and 2% elastane, you'll get approximately 500 grams per cone. This yarn is made in Turkey from fabric roll offcuts and is now ready for you to create something beautiful with it.
With a t-shirt yarn like this that comes in a variety of amazing colors, it's fun to crochet with. Crochet fun tops, bags and jewelry with this unique yarn; depending on the fabric scraps the yarn is made from, the thickness of the yarn can vary between each cone, resulting in a truly one of a kind project. What's great about this yarn is that it has a positive impact by cleaning up the fashion industry's waste; recycling and reusing can make a powerful statement.
Due to the popularity of the Jersey Be Good colors they can sell out quickly, so if you find a color you absolutely love then you must act fast! The colors are vibrant and have fun names like Lipstick Red, Snow White, Big Bird Yellow, Coral Reef, and Sea Foam.
If you're looking for a lightweight summer yarn then you're going to love Jersey Be Good. It is considered a super bulky yarn, but you can easily make fun projects that will last for years.
What's your favorite t-shirt yarn to work with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Vanna's Palettes
- Crochet Lite Hooks
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters