Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Edgit Book & Hook Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Edgit Book & Hook Set
Gifted by: Ammee & Co.
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Adding finished crochet edges to your projects has never been so easy. Inspired by hemstitching of the 1900s, the Edgit tool enables you to easily create beautiful edges along a variety of items such as baby blankets, bibs, towels, pillowcases and more.
Hemstitching was a technique once done by machines that created holes along the edges of fabric. This allowed you to crochet along the edge with your hook and yarn. Unfortunately, these machines are not made anymore and are now very rare and hard to find; thus, the Edgit was created.
The Edgit tool mimics the hemstitching machines and allows you to easily crochet along the edge of practically anything using both a normal hook and a piercing hook. In fact, the Edgit actually works better than the hemstitching machines because it doesn't create holes in your project. The Piercing Hook features an optimal tip for smooth piercing and allows you to pierce through two layers of flannel. It also works with pre-hemstitched fabric, though you would only need to use the Edgit Crochet Hook since there are already holes in the pre-hemstitched fabric (there is no need for the Edgit Piercing Hook in this case).
This Edgit Book & Hook set includes an Edgit Crochet Hook and Piercing Hook, How-To Instructions, and a Pattern Book with 7 quick and easy patterns for beginners. Patterns inside include Very Berry, Dainty Blossoms, Sweet Lullaby, All Bliss, Soft Cuddles, Lit'l Sunshine, and Just Dreamy.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Sport Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters