Deborah Norville Birchwood Crochet Hook Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When you're just learning how to crochet you might start out using a cheap brand of crochet hooks because you don't know the difference. The only way you'll figure out what type of hook you like is if you experiment and try new ones. There are plastic hooks, wood hooks, steel hooks, aluminum hooks and even glass hooks. However, glass crochet hooks are the least common hooks to find; I've been crocheting for a while and I still haven't seen one in person. My latest discovery is the Deborah Norville Birchwood Crochet Hook.
Crocheting has been put on hold for a few months, but just by looking at the Deborah Norville hook I can't wait to start a new project. Each set has one each of 12 sizes; you'll find K-10.5 (6.5mm), E-4 (3.5mm), F-5 (3.75mm), J-10 (6mm), L-11 (8mm), M/N-13 (9mm), N/P-15 (10mm), 7 (4.5mm), Q (12mm), G-6 (4mm), H-8 (5mm), and I-9 (5.5mm). It's great to have a full set of hooks, especially for beginners as it'll give you the chance to play around with the sizes and figure out which you like working with.
The design itself is what I cannot stop gawking at. With a beautiful wood-dyed surface of warm colors, you will easily go to grab this hook for each of your projects. The polished wood surface and smooth tapered points glide effortlessly through any type of yarn. You'll easily want to stare at the hook more than you'll want to use it; it's light and easy to work with, easy on the hands and has a smooth yarn transition per stitch. These hooks are perfect to combine with Deborah Norville's yarn line!
What type of crochet hook do you like working with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of MillaMia Naturally Soft Aran Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet