Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Super Value Stripes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
My new favorite yarn has just been discovered! Bernat Super Value Stripes is the yarn that's been missing from my collection this whole time.
Bernat Super Value Stripes is a self-striping yarn that's perfect for easy care crochet projects and accessories for everyone you know. Each skein is 100% acrylic, weighs five ounces and is 264 yards. You can easily machine wash and dry your projects once they're complete. This worsted weight yarn is sturdy enough to hold up in the machine, so you don't have to worry about your project getting ruined.
A worsted weight yarn like this is great for garments like crochet hats and mittens, crochet scarves and other accessories. This yarn is also great for home decor pieces like crocheted blankets and throws. The sheer softness of this yarn makes me want to snuggle up in it every day.
What I like most about the Stripes collection are the different colorway options. Beachwood is a nice blend of browns and neutrals, Spice is a blend of reds with a few lighter colors, Candy Store is a fun combination or blues, yellow and pinks, Jungle Green has a variety of blue shades, as is Oceana, Sherwood Forest consists of darker colors like brown, black and gray, Meadow is a nice summer color with shades of blue and green, while Wild Berry is a fun colorway with pinks, blues and purple. Just looking at each of the colors makes me want to dive into a project. It's neat that this is a self-striping yarn because you don't always know when it's going to change color making it an exciting adventure along the way.
Next time you're in the yarn aisle and looking to try something new then keep your eye out for Bernat Super Value Stripes. Adults and kids alike will love this yarn, so make something for yourself or give a gift!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you want to make a gift for a baby shower, but you're a beginner at crochet, then we have the perfect crochet pattern for you the… Continue reading: "Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Evervideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet