Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
As I find myself standing in the yarn aisle, I am literally staring blankly trying to figure out what yarn I want to get. I always have multiple crochet baby patterns in mind when looking for yarn, but I never have a color palette decided before entering the store. Another thing I struggle with is what type of yarn to go with for each project. If I make a blanket for winter, I would want something big and bulky, yet a fine weight yarn would look beautiful in a fun color scheme. Sure enough, since the fall season is here my eye is drawn toward a chunky yarn, Bernat Softee Baby Chunky.
Yarnspirations is constantly coming out with beautiful new yarn lines and this one is fabulous. Softee Baby Chunky is 100% acrylic and soft to the touch. Because it's a bulky weight yarn, it's easy to work with and works up quickly. The size of the skein varies depending if it's a solid or a variegated; solids are 5 oz and variegated are 4.25 oz. You can machine wash and dry your project when using this yarn.
Now I know what you're thinking: "I'm still standing in the aisle without a clue of what color to pick." I'm not going to be very helpful here, but I will tell you Softee Baby Chunky comes in a wide variety of colors including: Buttercup, Indigo, You Go Girl, Beach Baby, Jungle Jive, Tutu Pink, Surf Green, Pattycake, Candy Apple Red, and Dragon Green just to name a few. With names like these it's no wonder you should make this yarn your next favorite.
Sign up for the Yarnspirations newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase!
Who would you make a blanket for?
Make this with Bernat Softee Baby Chunky:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win Red Heart Finger Looping Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn!
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Patons Denim-y Yarn
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Patons Venus Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters