Bernat Satin Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When looking for a soft, smooth yarn that is perfect for wearable items, Bernat Satin yarn is an excellent choice. I have used it now for multiple projects and have been happy with it each time! It is a worsted weight, 100% acrylic yarn, making it versatile to use for scarves, hats, shawls, sweaters, vests, and any other clothing item. It is so smooth and drapes nicely. I find it's easy to use with the recommended hook size, an H, for crochet projects, as it can make a nice, strong garment that still moves and drapes.
I love how it just glides over my fingers as I work, making the project go faster. It's a frustration-free yarn! I decided to make a very textured baby blanket with it and it turned out perfectly with this yarn – it's thick, warm, textured and super soft. It performed exactly how I'd want a yarn to behave for this type of project.
I would definitley work with Bernat Satin yarn again. It is also an economical choice, which is always a bonus for us hobbists who are known for our huge yarn stashes! The sage color I used for the blanket is really more of a teal shade to me, which makes it nice because it's gender-neutral. I think it's a beautiful color for spring projects as well!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet