Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Satin Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When looking for a soft, smooth yarn that is perfect for wearable items, Bernat Satin yarn is an excellent choice. I have used it now for multiple projects and have been happy with it each time! It is a worsted weight, 100% acrylic yarn, making it versatile to use for scarves, hats, shawls, sweaters, vests, and any other clothing item. It is so smooth and drapes nicely. I find it's easy to use with the recommended hook size, an H, for crochet projects, as it can make a nice, strong garment that still moves and drapes.
I love how it just glides over my fingers as I work, making the project go faster. It's a frustration-free yarn! I decided to make a very textured baby blanket with it and it turned out perfectly with this yarn – it's thick, warm, textured and super soft. It performed exactly how I'd want a yarn to behave for this type of project.
I would definitley work with Bernat Satin yarn again. It is also an economical choice, which is always a bonus for us hobbists who are known for our huge yarn stashes! The sage color I used for the blanket is really more of a teal shade to me, which makes it nice because it's gender-neutral. I think it's a beautiful color for spring projects as well!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Red Heart Dream Crochet Giveaway
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Bonbons Yarn
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn Bundle!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Win the Red Heart Dream Yarn Prize Package Giveaway!
- Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet