Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Satin Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When looking for a soft, smooth yarn that is perfect for wearable items, Bernat Satin yarn is an excellent choice. I have used it now for multiple projects and have been happy with it each time! It is a worsted weight, 100% acrylic yarn, making it versatile to use for scarves, hats, shawls, sweaters, vests, and any other clothing item. It is so smooth and drapes nicely. I find it's easy to use with the recommended hook size, an H, for crochet projects, as it can make a nice, strong garment that still moves and drapes.
I love how it just glides over my fingers as I work, making the project go faster. It's a frustration-free yarn! I decided to make a very textured baby blanket with it and it turned out perfectly with this yarn – it's thick, warm, textured and super soft. It performed exactly how I'd want a yarn to behave for this type of project.
I would definitley work with Bernat Satin yarn again. It is also an economical choice, which is always a bonus for us hobbists who are known for our huge yarn stashes! The sage color I used for the blanket is really more of a teal shade to me, which makes it nice because it's gender-neutral. I think it's a beautiful color for spring projects as well!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- The Boye Crochet Master
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Red Heart With Wool Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Electric Blue Filet Crochet Shawl
- Adenia Shawl Wrap
- Bunny Butt Coasters
- Shamrock Pillow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters