Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I recently got my hands on some of the new Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell and wow did I have a wonderful time with it! The first thing I immediately noticed were the beautiful colors of the yarn. The Cotton-ish color palette is very modern with many colors to choose from, creating endless possibilities for your next project. For my project, I used three gorgeous colors from the line, the first was “cotton gin” a soft berry shade, “jade jersey,” a fabulous green, and “coffee filter,” a lovely soft brownish taupe.
I think it’s important to mention the incredible feel of the yarn too. Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell is smooth and so super soft. Not only will it create an amazing project, but is very enjoyable to work with. The lightweight softness creates beautiful drape in a garment, perfect for a summery shawl or perhaps a beautiful little hat for a new baby. It is perfect to wear against the skin, and is the ideal weight for warmer months when you just need a little something.
Because of the amazing drape of the yarn and the gorgeous colors to pick from, a light weight shawl is what I immediately thought of when I saw this yarn. I designed a wrap to appeal to crocheters of all experience levels, while showcasing the beautiful colors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Win a Caspian Wood Crochet Hook Set!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- The chance to win Premier Yarns Toy Box Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Couture Jazz Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet