Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I recently got my hands on some of the new Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell and wow did I have a wonderful time with it! The first thing I immediately noticed were the beautiful colors of the yarn. The Cotton-ish color palette is very modern with many colors to choose from, creating endless possibilities for your next project. For my project, I used three gorgeous colors from the line, the first was “cotton gin” a soft berry shade, “jade jersey,” a fabulous green, and “coffee filter,” a lovely soft brownish taupe.
I think it’s important to mention the incredible feel of the yarn too. Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell is smooth and so super soft. Not only will it create an amazing project, but is very enjoyable to work with. The lightweight softness creates beautiful drape in a garment, perfect for a summery shawl or perhaps a beautiful little hat for a new baby. It is perfect to wear against the skin, and is the ideal weight for warmer months when you just need a little something.
Because of the amazing drape of the yarn and the gorgeous colors to pick from, a light weight shawl is what I immediately thought of when I saw this yarn. I designed a wrap to appeal to crocheters of all experience levels, while showcasing the beautiful colors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Chance to win Adorn Luxe Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters