Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
I have worked with a lot of yarns while crocheting many patterns, but I have never fallen in love as quickly as I did with Red Heart Dreamy. I often say I find a new yarn that steals my heart, but oh my goodness, this yarn does not compare.
The name Dreamy is perfect for this yarn as it is a delight to work with. Made with 100% soft acrylic, this yarn has a brush effect that gives a brand new look to worsted weight yarn. Oh yes, did I mention this was worsted weight yarn? By first glance it looks like it would be bulky, but I think the large ball size threw me off. Each skein is 466 yards of pure Heaven.
With calming colors like aqua, ivory, lavender and rose, you will find yourself making multiple cozy throws, sweaters, shawls and anything you'd like. With the winter season quickly approaching you'll even consider making a matching hat and mittens set or a warm pair of socks. You can machine wash and dry your projects, but I personally like to lay my projects flay to dry. I always get nervous about projects pilling or getting caught somehow, but Dreamy should be safe for both washer and dryer.
If you're looking for a plushy, soft and oh, so comfortable type of yarn then you're going to love Dreamy. This is a new yarn Red Heart put out and it is now my new favorite. You will love wrapping yourself in it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters