Granny Stitch Sun Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When you have a crochet addiction, you need to crochet 365 days a year. Nobody needs a winter hat in this summer heat. Thankfully making a sun hat is the perfect project. In this pattern & tutorial, I will teach you how to make this stylish crochet summer hat. I’m using Red Heart yarn for this crochet tutorial, but you can use cotton yarn because it breathes better in the heat. In this sun hat crochet pattern we will be using double crochet & Single crochet stitches. Materials 2 skeins Red Heart yarn #4 worsted weight yarn 400 yards (365.76 m) 5 mm (H) Yarn needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 4 dc rows = 2 inches
Finished Size21-22 inches
- Red Heart Super Saver
- 5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters