Funky Crochet 70's Applejack Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I might be the only one in the world that didn’t know this hat was called an Apple Jack hat. This hat was a request from one of my followers. Unfortunately I didn’t have a clue what she was talking about. So of course I ran off to Google.
Once I saw it, I knew I was going to make the crochet apple jack hat. It was just too funky to resist. Don’t judge me for not know. I have a daughter in college, so I’m definitely old enough to remember this style of hat. Once I laid my eyes on it, I instantly remembered!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
- 1 skein Red Heart Super Saver #4 worsted weight
- 4 mm & 5 mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters