We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Need an easy crochet cowl to bundle up in? This cowl exudes multiple waves of style with its unique reversible crochet pattern. This scarf is the perfect woman's crochet gift, as it combines comfort with style. The double thick texture of this cowl makes it a cozy DIY scarf that every girl will love. This cowl is an essential crochet winter accessory and its DIY allure makes it so affordable! Perfect for simple holiday gifts or an added modern accessory, this scarf has so many uses.
From the Blogger: "The Snow Drops Reversible Cowl is the perfect balance between modern lines and pretty crocheted lace--it features them both in one super-wearable free crochet cowl pattern! Double the thickness means double the warmth and twice the style! You can flip it over to match your outfit or your mood, or fold it to show off both sides at once."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size Fits All
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters