Little One's Keyhole Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love wearing a scarf on chilly days and always have one on. They seem to add that little bit of extra warmth. My two little ones wanted one too, but I get annoyed with how they always blow away or fall off. So, I designed one that is perfect for a little one and stays on! It is gender neutral, but full of texture, so both my daughter and son can wear it. They can easily be appliqued too, so you can add this scarf to any little winter set you are making!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size36 inches long and 4 inches wide
- Color A - Worsted Weight Yarn - 4 oz.
- Color B - Worsted Weight Yarn - 1 oz.
- H (5.00mm) hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextMayflower Lace Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters