We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When Britteny says always handmade with love, that is exactly what she means. Almost all of Britteny Olney's projects are inspired by her own children in some way. However, she knows how special it is to give such a unique gift that will be cherished for a lifetime, so really everything that comes off her hook is made with LOVE!!
When Britteny was little, her grandmother made many hand-crafted items, and she cherishes them to this day - so much so that she has begun handing them down to her own daughter. Britteny wanted to do the same for her children and grandchildren someday. So, when she was pregnant with her first child, she taught herself to crochet - and she hasn't stopped hookin' since!
- Britteny Off the Hook
- Britteny's Boutique
- Google Plus
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters