14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When Britteny says always handmade with love, that is exactly what she means. Almost all of Britteny Olney's projects are inspired by her own children in some way. However, she knows how special it is to give such a unique gift that will be cherished for a lifetime, so really everything that comes off her hook is made with LOVE!!
When Britteny was little, her grandmother made many hand-crafted items, and she cherishes them to this day - so much so that she has begun handing them down to her own daughter. Britteny wanted to do the same for her children and grandchildren someday. So, when she was pregnant with her first child, she taught herself to crochet - and she hasn't stopped hookin' since!
- Britteny Off the Hook
- Britteny's Boutique
- Google Plus
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet