We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"How cute are these sweet little buzzy bees? I have been wanting to make a cute little crochet bee since I designed my logo and finally got the time to do it! When my two little ones were babies, I would sing the 'Bumble Bee' song and tickle them when it got to the stinging part of the song. They now sing the song and sting each other. It was super cute because as soon as I gave them each a prototype to my pattern, they got that look in their eyes and started to pretend to sting each other. While I was making these bees I thought, "Oh man, these would look really cute in a mobile!" So, now I think I just might have to make a few more little bees and maybe some flowers and make a mobile! These would also be cute as baby toys, decorations in a garden, or to decorate a cute little package to a bee lover!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5.5 inches long
- Worsted Weight Yarn 1oz yellow
- Worsted Weight Yarn >1oz black
- Worsted Weight Yarn >1oz white
- Poly Fil
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters