We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This little jellyfish promises not to sting! Made from soft cotton yarn, he's about 15 inches long, depending on how long you make his streamers. These little creatures would make great mobiles for nurseries or playrooms, as a fun way to dry little hands in bathrooms, or just as a buddy to hang out with! The project can be finished in about half a day."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 15-18 inches long
See this cute jellyfish featured with other ocean patterns in A School of Shark Crochet Patterns + Their Favorite Nautical Designs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet