We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Lacy Shells Dress is perfect for any little toddler that is running around! its light and airy and perfect for the summer! Even comes with a matching hat pattern!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 stitches = approx 1 inch
Finished SizeFits most toddlers 24months - 3t
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
- H 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
"This Lacy Shells Sun Hat is perfect for keeping the summer sun out of your child face and eyes! It even has a matching dress pattern!" Lacy Shells Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Country Festival Top
- Owl C2c Sack Hat
- Dash The Crochet Dog
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Flower Power Granny Square
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Simple Baby Girl Shoes
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters